Monday, March 18, 2013

Reflection on Microthemes Presentation


After presenting my write to learn strategy, microthemes, I reflected on how I could have presented it in a different matter. I think providing the class with notecards was a good idea because it showed them how it can be used as a study tool. When allowing them to participate in how the microthemes is used in a class, I should have wrote out the question for them rather than just repeating it a few times and having it on the model. Providing both examples would have allowed for a better purpose in what they were doing. Although I provided a model that I had premade, I think it should have been supplemented with me providing a model during class. It would allow the students to see the right approach to this type of writing should be done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment